Friday, February 17, 2006

That Friday Feeling...

...You know, the "if only I could concentrate" one?

Kim's book has its own page;
http://www.samhainpublishing.com/buyingmackenziesbaby.shtml

Meanwhile:
Genie: 39 / 12 / 0
Abacus: 39 / 1 / 0

Abacus's sales rank is now 20,845
An hour ago it was 20,798
*sob* ;-) I guess there have either been 47 $1.01 purchases since then, or one of $47?? Who can say LOL

...

When I first "published" Abacus, I posted...

Assuming, say, 7 views this week, before I move elsewhere in the listings, I reckon if I do absolutely nothing by way of promotion I'll get 20 views by the end of February, and 40 by the end of June. So by the end of June I expect either myself, enchanted ramblings or Peta to be 80cents richer.Whooo-hoooo! By this time next year, we'll be milwionaires, Rodders!


So, given that I expected 80c by end of June, and this has already happened, it stands to reason that I'll be a milwionaire by September. Fantastic! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home