Monday, February 20, 2006

My first review ;-)

Yay for UK Writers :)

Ian Ruxton ( http://www.lulu.com/ianruxton ) read Genie and liked it (or, said that he did ;-) ) I'm a little embarrassed since he is a serious non-fiction type, and very grateful :-)

It's a bit early in the day for my tallies, but I guess I can edit them later :)

Genie: 53 / 16 /1 / ?

Abacus: 43 / 1 / 0 / 20,868

On another note, I found through this blog that there exists this page wherein the rules of romance writing include:
"The hero and heroine cannot be employed as a rock star, artist, writer, politician, entertainer or professional athlete. "


Yay!! I *have* a trashy rockstar story! I just *love* having rules to break :D Hmmm I wonder if I can make him a professional athlete, too... No, that would be silly: Whoever heard of a Vampire football player?? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaynie said...

oh imagine it. All the games would have to be played at night, and if the other team was winning, he could bite the opposing quarterback *g*

9:02 am  
Blogger TeeBee said...

... hehe it's just too tempting, isn't it?

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home