Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ebook Best Sellers 2005

Okay, so I'm a little slow off the mark with this one, but 'check this out':
http://www.idpf.org/bestseller/bestsellers.htm

Upon reading it, I thought 'yeah, yeah, yeah: Dan Brown'. Then I thought: Cool, Douglas Adams. Then I thought: Cool, number 23 is smut.

Then I thought: NUMBER 23 IS SMUT!!

Then I thought: blummin nora! Although the first 20 out of the 30 listed are 'big name publishers', the last 10 include:

No. 23: Office SlaveJ. W. McKenna Renaissance E Books $4.99
No. 28: Fallen AngelsTerence West Double Dragon $5.99
No. 29: PunishedKimberly Zant New Concepts Publishing $3.99

So firstly; wow, of all the epublishers out there, it's the smuthouses that are topping the list.
Secondly, where are Ellora's Cave, Amber Quill, Liquid Silver, etc etc? I mean, Ellora's Cave's absense is what surprised me, really. .. no doubt that's due to the source data, which was apparently from eReader.com, Fictionwise and OverDrive.



Also, how come none of the regency romance I spend a fortune on is showing? huh? huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home