Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've almost recovered from weekend.

Installed something called Hello http://www.hello.com/ from Picassa, hence the cover thumbnails on the right, there. A bit fiddly (trying to be far too user friendly for its own good, I think), but it works, so I won't grumble :)

Just found a headless mouse by my desk. Ah, the joys of cat ownership. Still, she hasn't broken the washing machine yet, so she still has fractionally more brownie points than the dog.
Mind you: I haven't found the head, yet. If I'm sitting on it, she can have tripe for supper, too.

And finally, my Lulu.com daily totals:
Abacus: 77 / 1 / 2 / 22,054
Genie: 107 / 29 / 3 /0

I think I'm going to have to see about getting Abacus reviewed elsewhere, just to up it's 'visibility'. Please let me know if you'd like to have a free copy of Abacus - I'll be very happy to give you a copy in exchange for a (lovely or otherwise) review - on or off Lulu ;-)

[a while later]
Hmmm... that might be trickier than it first appears... for example,
www.allreaders.com, which says "if you're an author and want to sell or simply get your book read, our service is the best way to do it." ALSO says "Please, no more reviews of horror, short stories, ebooks, or books under 150 pages in length "

Rats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home