Friday, April 28, 2006

I seem to have run out of things to say...

I haven't done any writing this week; but I have a nice bit of reading matter to review

...and speaking of reviews, I hereby nominate Autiotalo for Reviewer of the Year, even though we have yet to reach summer - if you've been paying any recent visits to www.enchantedramblings.net - and most importantly, the enchanted rambling's messageboard, you'll know why hehe

I had reason to love my funky review generator thingummy today, since the turnaround for creating the review pages (now under 10 minutes, even when I have to go and retreive the images from the publisher's site) is apparently so fast, people... (yes yes, auti again,but I didn't want this to sound like a rabid fan post hehe) are checking the review pages daily - how cool is that!

I'm toying with the idea of making it open source... but I need to think about how the rest of the gang would feel if another review site started doing really well, by using my creation... hmmm

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

What's this review thing of which you speak? I'm always looking for another review for my novel!

4:38 am  
Blogger TeeBee said...

Mwuah-haha!

I'm webmaster/mistress for www.enchantedramblings.net - which includes a review section - if you have an ebook-version of your book, send a copy to erreviews@enchantedramblings.net

Might be worth checking out the review section first :-)

12:27 pm  
Blogger Kim Knox said...

I second the nomination for Auti!

Kim

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home